Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sleep Transition: End

Since I'm extremely tired and this whole transitioning thing isn't working out well, I'm going to put this whole thing on rest for a few days while I read "the no-cry sleep solution for toddlers and preschoolers" by Elizabeth Pantley.  I then plan to put all the info I can down onto a blog page where I can access it easily.  I'm curious to see if the ideas and solutions she has outlined in this book really will help us.  

I had been thinking on purchasing this book for some time, but never got around to it, but then to my delight, I found it at Value Village!  What a great deal.  I also came across a couple more books: "Better Sleep for your Baby & Child" by Dr. Shelly K. Weiss and "Raising Your Spirited Child" by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka.  Here's to a good month of educational reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment