Tuesday 12 November 2013

Planning to Go Dairy Free

Parker is wanting, more and more, to eat what the family eats at meal time.  With this, I'm realizing just how much dairy I use on a daily basis.  I hear and read often just how bad dairy can be for people, and with a little one who happens to be allergic to it, I'm thinking it's time to try a dairy free diet, at least for awhile.  I can't help but wonder what types of health changes I might notice, any weight loss that might occur and I also can't help but wonder what this will do to our wallets.  I'm going to spend the next little while gathering recipes and visiting blogs about a dairy free lifestyle and then we're going to go a minimum of 30 days completely dairy free.  Excited and nervous all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment