Saturday 16 November 2013

Almost Blissful Sleep

Finally, after a few weeks of insomnia and struggle, I gave up on not sleeping with Parker and have gotten a few hours of restful sleep for 2 nights now.  I realized that not only was Parker having a hard time transitioning, but I was also having a hard time with it.  I got so used to having his little body snuggled into me, that as much as I became his security blanket, he became mine as well.  How silly and habitual we can be.  Now I need to figure out, not only how to break him of the need to be with mommy, but myself on the need to be with him, in order to get a decent sleep.  I feel we have a very long road ahead of us.  Thankfully, my wonderful husband is very understanding, and doesn't seem to mind too much, in having Parker in bed with us.  Levi is still struggling on staying in bed, but this morning he stayed quiet and also stayed in bed, letting us all get some much needed rest.  Feeling blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment